Jerusalem Falafel Restaurant in Chiang Mai
Steve Kramer
2003-08-16 09:37:47 UTC
We had another delicious meal at the Jerusalem Falafel Restaurant in
Chiang Mai yesterday. The yogurt was out of this world as was the
babbaganush. But it was the falafel in fresh pitta bread that really
made the meal. Even though Chiang Mai is half empty this time of year,
and most restaurants only filling some of their seats, we had to wait 5
minutes for a table to open up, and there were three other couples
behind us. If you find yourself on Moonmuang Road and are hungry for
some good foods, this is the place to find it.

Steve Kramer
Chiang Mai, Thailand
http://www.photoenvisons.com
--
"The voyage of discovery lies not in seeking new horizons,
but in seeing with new eyes." - Marcel Proust
Chabon
2003-08-16 09:43:22 UTC
On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 16:37:47 +0700, Steve Kramer
Post by Steve Kramer
We had another delicious meal at the Jerusalem Falafel Restaurant in
Chiang Mai yesterday. The yogurt was out of this world as was the
babbaganush. But it was the falafel in fresh pitta bread that really
made the meal. Even though Chiang Mai is half empty this time of year,
and most restaurants only filling some of their seats, we had to wait 5
minutes for a table to open up, and there were three other couples
behind us. If you find yourself on Moonmuang Road and are hungry for
some good foods, this is the place to find it.
Steve Kramer
Say Hey Steve old bigot!
Trying again to get somebody on fire?
Still clutching the 1,000 baht you saved little cheat?
Flatulant Dingo
2003-08-16 10:26:36 UTC
Post by Chabon
Say Hey Steve old bigot!
Trying again to get somebody on fire?
Still clutching the 1,000 baht you saved little cheat?
What's up chabon?

If he was eating at a Muslim restaurant, would you take the same
attitude?
Chabon
2003-08-16 12:40:45 UTC
On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 20:26:36 +1000, Flatulant Dingo
Post by Flatulant Dingo
Post by Chabon
Say Hey Steve old bigot!
Trying again to get somebody on fire?
Still clutching the 1,000 baht you saved little cheat?
What's up chabon?
If he was eating at a Muslim restaurant, would you take the same
attitude?
Dingo:

I don't give a flying fart where he was - the food he mentioned is
anyhow Muslim.
Maybe you have a check back on the last thread and then you try
to butt in without giving an undertone where there was none.

Steve is an old slimey wanker that has a problem with Pickle - lost
last time big time and still owes a 1,000 baht.

He fight against all racial discrimination - so he says - BUT-
particularly only against his CM friend.

And: Jerusalem food is Muslim food Dingo!

Cheers
Steve Kramer
2003-08-16 13:43:48 UTC
Post by Chabon
Steve is an old slimey wanker that has a problem with Pickle - lost
last time big time and still owes a 1,000 baht.
Does it hurt to always be so wrong?
Please show us ANY proof that I lost anything regarding BJ's debacle.
I wasn't even allowed in it. How could I lose anything from it? Your
stupidity is astounding!

If you can NOT show this, please show where anyone but a few brain
addled sct'ers 'say' that I own 1,000 baht.

Then, show us where ANY magazine in the Chiang Mai area, that ran ANY
story about his debacle. No, not some newspaper hungry for advertisers
because it can't get more than three Chiang Mai businesses to advertise
and needs to run Pattaya adverts on it's front page in a Chiang Mai
newspaper, but local mags that local readers read. Show us just one...
Only one...

Einstein was correct, and you demonstrate it so clearly, when he stated;
"Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus
handicapped." Obviously you have no such limitations... And you WILL
continue to demonstrate this for us over and over again, won't you. You
will post a reply to this and just dig yourself in deeper. Here's a hint
for you, son. You're already bottomed out. Stop digging.

Chabon, you are a fool. No more so than Bob Johnson, but a fool none the
less. Hey, if you continue to kiss up to BJ he may just let you hold his
head while he pukes. Be sure to get his newest e-mail address while your
at it. Maybe you want to join him in his upcoming law suit? I'm sure
you'd make great co-defendants. Him drunk and you stupid. Sounds like a
Vaudeville act.

Steve Kramer
Chiang Mai, Thailand
http://www.photoenvisions.com
Panviman
2003-08-16 13:54:53 UTC
On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 20:43:48 +0700, Steve Kramer
Post by Steve Kramer
Post by Chabon
[...]
Steve look what you've written:

Steve Kramer
2003-08-16 14:14:47 UTC
Post by Steve Kramer
Post by Chabon
[...]
It took me three tries before I spotted it!
LOL!! Sometimes even a spell checker doesn't help! Or, perhaps I do NOT
own 1,000 baht. Who knows, maybe they are correct! ROTFL!

However, I will bet you that 1,000 baht (which I don't own,) to a bag of
donuts that at least 2 if not 3 different people comment upon THAT
instead of showing the answers to my questions. It's the easy way out
for them.

Chabon
2003-08-16 15:44:12 UTC
Post by Steve Kramer
less. Hey, if you continue to kiss up to BJ he may just let you hold his
head while he pukes. Be sure to get his newest e-mail address while your
at it. Maybe you want to join him in his upcoming law suit? I'm sure
you'd make great co-defendants. Him drunk and you stupid. Sounds like a
Vaudeville act.
Steve: if that would come from a business man - but not from a third
rated hobby picture snapper and tightarse...
Story goes that said tight arse even has to slap his wife around when
he's down and out and dreams of 35K advertisement!
But then guys like you get sometimes picked up by police - want to
tell us about that?
Steve Kramer
2003-08-17 00:47:44 UTC
Chabon wrote:

[SNIP]

Chubby, did you beat that child sexual abuse charge yet?

cucumber
2003-08-16 23:25:11 UTC
Post by Steve Kramer
less. Hey, if you continue to kiss up to BJ he may just let you hold his
head while he pukes. Be sure to get his newest e-mail address while your
at it. Maybe you want to join him in his upcoming law suit? I'm sure
you'd make great co-defendants. Him drunk and you stupid. Sounds like a
Vaudeville act.
Steve: if that would come from a business man - but not from a third
rated hobby picture snapper and tightarse...
Story goes that said tight arse even has to slap his wife around when
he's down and out and dreams of 35K advertisement!
But then guys like you get sometimes picked up by police - want to
tell us about that?
Say Hey Stevie !!

Yea Stevie wanna tell us about the clops picking you up. Spend any time in
the slammer ??
Tom
2003-08-17 00:28:33 UTC
Post by Steve Kramer
Then, show us where ANY magazine in the Chiang Mai area, that ran ANY
story about his debacle. No, not some newspaper hungry for advertisers
because it can't get more than three Chiang Mai businesses to advertise
and needs to run Pattaya adverts on it's front page in a Chiang Mai
newspaper, but local mags that local readers read. Show us just one...
Only one...
Steve: how low can you go? You lost it you bigot tightarse!
Instead of spouting off so much, use google and identify for us where
it is indisupetedly claimed that Steve Kramer owes alum breath 1,000
Baht. Since you are the accuser, you have to come up with the proof.
Otherwise, you just look like a sad little boy chasing cucumber's
pickle.
Chabon
2003-08-17 01:44:31 UTC
Post by Steve Kramer
Then, show us where ANY magazine in the Chiang Mai area, that ran ANY
story about his debacle. No, not some newspaper hungry for advertisers
because it can't get more than three Chiang Mai businesses to advertise
and needs to run Pattaya adverts on it's front page in a Chiang Mai
newspaper, but local mags that local readers read. Show us just one...
Only one...
Steve: how low can you go? You lost it you bigot tightarse!
Instead of spouting off so much, use google and identify for us where
it is indisupetedly claimed that Steve Kramer owes alum breath 1,000
Baht. Since you are the accuser, you have to come up with the proof.
Otherwise, you just look like a sad little boy chasing cucumber's
pickle.
Tommyboy:
maybe tightarse Steve will snap once a picture from you, the rest of
the (normal brained) NG has read all here - why post again you
tightarse lover?
Steve Kramer
2003-08-17 06:42:44 UTC
Post by Chabon
Post by Steve Kramer
[...]
Which is another way to say 'gee, I never knew we needed reality for our
posts. Let's just make stuff up and post it.'

If you had the proof, you'd post it just to shut me up. It becomes quite
clear that you have none. But then, that was clear from the start as
there never WAS any.

Chubby, you live on Koh Samui, don't you... I guess I'll just have to
fly down and take a few photos of you... Let's do this the right way.
See you just as soon as I can book a flight. :o)

Steve Kramer
Chiang Mai, Thailand
http://www.photoenvisons.com
Flatulant Dingo
2003-08-17 06:55:02 UTC
Would you have a lens with a small enough aperture?
Tom
2003-08-17 21:54:59 UTC
Post by Steve Kramer
Chubby, you live on Koh Samui, don't you... I guess I'll just have to
fly down and take a few photos of you.
Would you have a lens with a small enough aperture?
I'm not photographing his mind. I'll use a wide angle lens and
photograph his mouth.
Steve Kramer
Chiang Mai, Thailand
http://www.photoenvisons.com
Hah! Burn!
cucumber
2003-08-17 11:10:07 UTC
Post by Steve Kramer
Chubby, you live on Koh Samui, don't you... I guess I'll just have to
fly down and take a few photos of you.
Would you have a lens with a small enough aperture?
Say Hey !!

If you feel anything hit you in the ass when you board the plane, it just
may be a few rolls of fuji film - eh ??
Steve Kramer
2003-08-17 08:31:27 UTC
On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 13:42:44 +0700, Steve Kramer the little twisted
Post by Steve Kramer
Which is another way to say 'gee, I never knew we needed reality for our
posts. Let's just make stuff up and post it.'
Was discussed here at nauseum - forgot already?
Nothing to forget. Nothing was ever posted except drunken wisecracks.
Show us the proof you keep talking about.
Post by Steve Kramer
If you had the proof, you'd post it just to shut me up. It becomes quite
clear that you have none. But then, that was clear from the start as
there never WAS any.
Have you ever tried to shut up an obvious sick person such as you?
Easily done. Just show us the proof, son. No more equivocation or
obfuscation. Show us or be know for the mouth you are.
Post by Steve Kramer
Chubby, you live on Koh Samui, don't you... I guess I'll just have to
fly down and take a few photos of you... Let's do this the right way.
See you just as soon as I can book a flight. :o)
Learn to read and then maybe you'll find out, as to a flight, I guess
that is far over your capacity - hitch a hike is better for you!
Is this to say that you won't meet me face to face? LOL! Another coward
whines his way out. ROTFLMAO!!! Still only two people with the balls to
face each other with their problems. And you are not one of them! You're
just another coward throwing rocks from behind a tree. LOL!

Hey Chubby, I just want you to realize that we're laughing AT you, not
with you!

Steve Kramer
Chiang Mai, Thailand
http://www.photoenvisons.com
Chabon
2003-08-17 10:58:21 UTC
On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 15:31:27 +0700, Steve Kramer
Post by Steve Kramer
Is this to say that you won't meet me face to face? LOL! Another coward
whines his way out. ROTFLMAO!!! Still only two people with the balls to
face each other with their problems. And you are not one of them! You're
just another coward throwing rocks from behind a tree. LOL!
Twisting the truth as usual aren't we?
I said you cannot afford - this is a free world come to visit, but I
will not be responsible when you have no money to do so!
Steve Kramer
2003-08-17 12:36:00 UTC
On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 18:12:01 +0700, Steve Kramer
Post by Chabon
Twisting the truth as usual aren't we?
Nope. Truer words were never spoken. You are a coward.
Post by Chabon
I said you cannot afford - this is a free world come to visit, but I
will not be responsible when you have no money to do so!
As I said before, only two people in SCT with the balls to face each
other with their problems. And you aren't one of them. Never were and
never will be. You are a coward who need to throw his rocks from behind
a tree. Never face to face.
I've booked a flight and a hotel room. Will you have the courage to face
me and say these things to my face? Let's see what you are really made
of...
Look twisted little guy: I have no reason not to see you - if you have
the money to come here...
Don't blame me if you run out of it by paying the TG flight!
There are more chances of it snowing in Koh Samui than you showing up to
face me. You are too much of a coward.

Steve Kramer
Chiang Mai, Thailand
http://www.photoenvisons.com
Tom
2003-08-17 21:56:57 UTC
Post by Chabon
I said you cannot afford - this is a free world come to visit, but I
will not be responsible when you have no money to do so!
As I said before, only two people in SCT with the balls to face each
other with their problems. And you aren't one of them. Never were and
never will be. You are a coward who need to throw his rocks from behind
a tree. Never face to face.
I've booked a flight and a hotel room. Will you have the courage to face
me and say these things to my face? Let's see what you are really made
of...
Look twisted little guy: I have no reason not to see you - if you have
the money to come here...
Don't blame me if you run out of it by paying the TG flight!
Scabbie Chabbie faces the pressure and runs like a scared little
piglet with his curly tail beneath his hind legs....squeal squeal
sqeual!!!!!
cucumber
2003-08-17 11:18:05 UTC
Post by Steve Kramer
Another coward
whines his way out. ROTFLMAO!!! Still only two people with the balls to
Proust

Say Hey !!

ROTFLMAO - Stevie rollling on his face again !!
cucumber
2003-08-16 23:23:14 UTC
Post by Steve Kramer
Post by Chabon
[...]

Poor pathetic Stevie. You are becoming a *master* at fabrication and just
plain off the wall shit !! Your so full of shit it is coming outta ya ears
!!
cucumber

Stevie is a pathetic and twisted man.
Chabon
2003-08-16 15:32:57 UTC
Post by Steve Kramer
Does it hurt to always be so wrong?
Please show us ANY proof that I lost anything regarding BJ's debacle.
I wasn't even allowed in it. How could I lose anything from it? Your
stupidity is astounding!
If you can NOT show this, please show where anyone but a few brain
addled sct'ers 'say' that I own 1,000 baht.
Read the past contest bearded face - he he he you lost it fair and
square...
Up yours - and clutch the 1,000 til ya death!
David Shorter
2003-08-17 11:37:47 UTC
Post by cucumber
Post by Steve Kramer
Post by Chabon
Steve is an old slimey wanker that has a problem with Pickle - lost
last time big time and still owes a 1,000 baht.
Does it hurt to always be so wrong?
Please show us ANY proof that I lost anything regarding BJ's debacle.
Say Hey Stevie !!
You lost face - BIG TIME !!
Post by Steve Kramer
I wasn't even allowed in it. How could I lose anything from it? Your
stupidity is astounding!
Say Hey Stevie !!
The reason you wasn't allowed in becuz you refused to abide by the rules and
regulations, in addition had refused to acknowledge or agree to a Memoradum
Of Understanding (MOU).
Post by Steve Kramer
If you can NOT show this, please show where anyone but a few brain
addled sct'ers 'say' that I own 1,000 baht.
<snippety doo dah>

Public Service Announcement
---------------------------

Please find below copies of two posts. The first is by Kramer giving
dates when he wouldn't be available for the "contest". The second is
by Cucumber and contains his first announcement of the date of the
"contest". Note that Cucumber's post is some 10 hours LATER than
Kramer's and that he set the date for one of the days that Kramer
said he will not be available.

I'm not taking sides, this information is posted in the hope that
it will go some way towards ending all the crap that gets posted
about the "contest".

From: Steve Kramer <***@seatraveler.com>
Newsgroups: soc.culture.thai
Subject: Re: Say Hey Steve Kramer
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 07:47:48 +0700
Post by cucumber
Post by Steve Kramer
Ya all want to enter my, Great Yogurt Debate. My 50,000 Baht to your 1,000
Baht. Stevie Kramer will more then likely fink on his challengeer. Money
goes to a NGO of my choice here in Chiang Mai.
Say Hey !!
Guess Not - Couple more cheap bitches !!
They aren't cheap, Bob. They are realists. That have seen what happens
when someone tries to enter your contest. You change the rules
constantly, you refuse to name a place to pay the money, then you
complain that people aren't playing your game.

I told you three days ago that I would give the money to any judge you
named, but yet you STILL refuse to name one. Bob, your contest is a
scam. Nothing more. Just as you are a bigoted drunk. Nothing more. If
you weren't so frightened that my yogurt would win you would have
already set up the event.

By the way, right now I'm booked up for the 10th, 12th, 13th, 16th,
17th, 22nd, and 26th-31st of this month, so do NOT hold your contest on
those dates. If you do, it will be obvious to all that you never
intended to have the contest in the first place.

Steve Kramer
Chiang Mai, Thailand

From: "cucumber" <***@loxinfo.co.th>
Newsgroups: soc.culture.thai
Subject: Say Hey Commity Service
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 17:33:47 +0700

Say Hey Brothers, friends, and those who wannabe !!

For those of you who are interested:

Chiang Mai's Great Yogurt Debate will be held on July 26, 2003 at 2:00 p.m.
Location will be the Mango Tree; 8/3 Loi-Kroh Road; Muang; Chiang Mai;
Tel: 0-53 208 292.

A minimum donation will be made to a charitable organization in the amount
of 50,000 Baht cash.

Three different yogurts will be submitted to the judges. The names of the
yogurts will be revealed only after the judges have submitted the forms to a
designated taker.

We are still open to challengers, should you, or your friends be interested.
The donation is a unbelievable one thousand (1,000) Baht along with a
minimum of five plain yogurts. .

FREE beer to observers, lurkers and participants. Special announcement to
the judges after the contest is completed.

Let the good times roll -
Release The Dogs Of War
The Drawing Of Sabers
--
Regards,
David Shorter

Oceania Audio
Auckland, New Zealand

http://www.oceania-audio.co.nz

Any errors in tact, fact or spelling
are entirely due to transmission error.
Steve Kramer
2003-08-17 11:53:48 UTC
Post by David Shorter
Public Service Announcement
---------------------------
Please find below copies of two posts. The first is by Kramer giving
dates when he wouldn't be available for the "contest". The second is
by Cucumber and contains his first announcement of the date of the
"contest". Note that Cucumber's post is some 10 hours LATER than
Kramer's and that he set the date for one of the days that Kramer
said he will not be available.
I'm not taking sides, this information is posted in the hope that
it will go some way towards ending all the crap that gets posted
about the "contest".
It's kind of you to do so, but the reality of the situation is that
truth and facts don't matter to most. They use 'internet truth.' That is
defined as "jumping up and down waving one's arms furiously while
shouting what ever comes to mind in a very loud voice as often as
possible." If you do that in a newsgroup, it suddenly becomes 'true' and
can then be used as 'proof.' A truly remarkable phenomenon! LOL!
Newsgroups: soc.culture.thai
Panviman
2003-08-17 12:00:02 UTC
On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 18:53:48 +0700, Steve Kramer
Post by Steve Kramer
Post by David Shorter
[...]
Then why so often do I see a poster asking his opponent to show proof,
present what is written before, get evidence of lies, request to dig
into the 10+ year old archive of sct? Part of the "jumping up and down
waving one's arms furiously while shouting what ever comes to mind in
a very loud voice as often as possible", I could have known :-)

Panviman
Post by Steve Kramer
Newsgroups: soc.culture.thai
cucumber
2003-08-17 23:08:04 UTC
Post by Steve Kramer
Steve Kramer
Chiang Mai, Thailand
--
Say Hey !!

Steve Kramer a sad and twisted man !!
Chabon
2003-08-17 01:42:56 UTC
Post by Flatulant Dingo
Post by Chabon
Say Hey Steve old bigot!
Trying again to get somebody on fire?
Still clutching the 1,000 baht you saved little cheat?
What's up chabon?
If he was eating at a Muslim restaurant, would you take the same
attitude?
Scabbie Chabbie is upset right now that his great cousin Hamadi got caught.
The two of you haven't got a clue that it is Muslim food?
Flatulant Dingo
2003-08-17 02:52:33 UTC
Remind me NOT to eat there, then.
Mike Norman
2003-08-18 15:37:57 UTC
Scabby Chabby Chabon the cunt, the arsehole licking terrorist lover, no
balls, and shitty baggy pants, sits on the sidelines and pews up
unadulterated useless shit.

Nobody give a pigs arse what Muslim shit food is, and a cunt like you trying
to to tell other people about food, or what ever, is about as welcome as a
turd in a swimming pool.

As a cross eyed, stinking fucking cross breed ,with a severe identity
problem, you want to get back up the pigs arse you came from.
cucumber
2003-08-16 23:11:40 UTC
Post by Flatulant Dingo
Post by Chabon
Say Hey Steve old bigot!
Trying again to get somebody on fire?
Still clutching the 1,000 baht you saved little cheat?
What's up chabon?
If he was eating at a Muslim restaurant, would you take the same
attitude?
Say Hey Dingle Berry !!

Apparently you haven't been following just what has transpired over the last
few weeks here on SCT. The 1,000 baht has nothing to do with Muslims !!
LarbGai
2003-08-16 11:27:46 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, ***@hotmail.com
says...
***** Bet he disappeared without paying the bill Chabby................

Things are very quiet in the AMATEUR photography business........... :-(
Chabon
2003-08-16 12:46:58 UTC
Post by LarbGai
says...
Post by Chabon
Say Hey Steve old bigot!
Trying again to get somebody on fire?
Still clutching the 1,000 baht you saved little cheat?
***** Bet he disappeared without paying the bill Chabby................
Things are very quiet in the AMATEUR photography business........... :-(
And poor old Dingo thinks it's a Muslim issue! Give him the light
Larby!
Chabon
2003-08-16 15:35:10 UTC
On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 21:02:54 +0700, Steve Kramer
If they were, I wouldn't be able to pay the 35,000 baht I spend each
month on my advertising budget. With a half page full color adverts in 6
different magazines, the costs add up. Fortunately, it more than pays
for itself.
Dummy: and the drunk pickle will act as your witness again?
Mike Norman
2003-08-16 18:19:04 UTC
Our resident cross eyed pile of Muslim pig shit, still sitting on the
sidelines spouting shit.

You can't contribute any thing of interest, but sit there on the sidelines
like a waste of space useless arshole, stinking of pigs shit.

On day you might be clever, but until then, fuck off back to the mosque with
the rest of
your shit people.

And stop eating pork chops.
Chabon
2003-08-17 01:33:37 UTC
If you'd have an IQ higher then a geranium I would answer -
but talking with you it is just wasting bandwidth :-P

cucumber
2003-08-16 23:36:42 UTC
Post by Mike Norman
Our resident cross eyed pile of Muslim pig shit, still sitting on the
sidelines spouting shit.
You can't contribute any thing of interest, but sit there on the sidelines
like a waste of space useless arshole, stinking of pigs shit.
On day you might be clever, but until then, fuck off back to the mosque with
the rest of
your shit people.
And stop eating pork chops.
Say Hey Stevie !!

Yesth !! Try pickled pigs feet - You'll like it. Incidently sent your jewish
friend the results of, "Chiang Mai's Great Yogurt Debate" She came in 2nd
and Nestle 3rd. I did explain to her that if she wanted the comments from
the five (5) unbiased judges that it would cost her 10,000 baht which would
be donated to a charity of my chosing. Initially I sent her a letter asking
she join the contest for charity reasons and come up with 50,000 baht. No
reply. So sent another letter dropping the donation t only 1,000 baht. No
reply. We continue to outsell all others by 20:1 with Chiang Mai's award
winning yogurt !!
Also outsell her Whole Wheat pita bread and hummus !!
Steve Kramer
2003-08-17 01:03:22 UTC
Post by Chabon
On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 21:02:54 +0700, Steve Kramer
?If they were, I wouldn't be able to pay the 35,000 baht I spend each
?month on my advertising budget. With a half page full color adverts in 6
?different magazines, the costs add up. Fortunately, it more than pays
?for itself.
Dummy: and the drunk pickle will act as your witness again?
No fool... Bob Johnson is way to drunk by 10am to act as anyone's
reliable witness. Hell, even his two friends here (well, one friend. The
other is just hanging around for the free booze,) don't believe him when
he speaks.

The witnesses are the following magazines as everything in them is
printed, published and distributed to thousands of people all over
northern Thailand, just just slurred in SCT by drunks;
'Guidelines'
'Welcome to Chiang Mai & Chiang Rai'
'Good Morning Chiang Mai News'
'City Life'
'Compass'
'Pocket Tourist Guide'
'What's On In Chiang Mai'

(Hey! That's more than 6, isn't it!! I guess I spend MORE than $35,000
each month on just advertising! By the way, how much do you spend on
rent and food each month?)

EACH and EVERY one of these runs my full color half page advertisement
on 300gm glossy magazine paper EVERY month. Read 'em and weep. The only
thing you run is your mouth, with nothing to back it up. So keep
talking, son. It's good for comic relief.

Next month 'Guidelines' will run a story about me and my business. Not a
paid advertisement. A featured article. The following month another
magazine has asked if they can run one. I agreed. I don't need to
pretend to have 'fixed' contests to draw out the media. They come to me.
That's life in the Rose of the North, son. You don't have to like it.
You just have to accept it. *grin*

Chabon
Dream on tight arse!
Chabon
2003-08-17 03:04:05 UTC
On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 12:54:32 +1000, Flatulant Dingo
Post by Chabon
Post by Steve Kramer
EACH and EVERY one of these runs my full color half page advertisement
on 300gm glossy magazine paper EVERY month. Read 'em and weep. The only
thing you run is your mouth, with nothing to back it up. So keep
talking, son. It's good for comic relief.
Dream on tight arse!
Any one ever notice:- Chabon the Child Molester gets on to every band
wagon he can. Bags all. But never bags his greasy Muslim terrorist
cousins, of course.
Thinks he can gain instant popularity this way, I suppose.
Poor sad creature that he is.
Dingo man,
Thought you were able bodied and read news:

BKK Post:

WAR ON TERRORISM

Southern Islamic scholar happy with Hambali's arrest

Dato Nideh Waba, chairman of private Islamic schools in the
southernmost provinces, yesterday praised the government for capturing
Hambali, one of Asia's most wanted terrorists and a key suspect in
last year's Bali bombing.

``I'm quite delighted to hear of this news,'' said Nideh Waba, a
respected Islamic scholar in Pattani. He said the generosity and charm
of local Thai people, and the country's religious freedom, might have
contributed to Hambali seeking a safe haven in the country.

Full article:
http://www.bangkokpost.com/News/17Aug2003_news10.html

And no repent farting Dingo...
Flatulant Dingo
2003-08-17 05:00:43 UTC
Nice from you to ask me - since I commented I thought it was obvious,
so I tell you: we here are all relieved!
5555555555. Laxatives working?

BTW why are "we" (whoever that is) relieved?
Chabon
2003-08-17 07:46:47 UTC
On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 15:00:43 +1000, Flatulant Dingo
Post by Flatulant Dingo
Nice from you to ask me - since I commented I thought it was obvious,
so I tell you: we here are all relieved!
5555555555. Laxatives working?
BTW why are "we" (whoever that is) relieved?
Open your eyes - we do belong to the same community as the news paper
article wrote..
Anything else you need to have precisely explained?
Chabon
2003-08-17 07:50:52 UTC
On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 14:10:03 +0700, Steve Kramer the poor little
Now.. lets see you prove that it's not so? Nope... didn't think you
could. It must be difficult being you. Don't worry though. Enough people
pity you.
Talking about yourself tightarse?
Steve Kramer
2003-08-17 08:35:08 UTC
Post by Chabon
On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 14:10:03 +0700, Steve Kramer the poor little
Now.. lets see you prove that it's not so? Nope... didn't think you
could. It must be difficult being you. Don't worry though. Enough people
pity you.
Talking about yourself tightarse?
Nope. Talking about you You see...
I CAN prove the things "I" say.

On the following page
http://www.gmorning.info/july/index.html
you can clearly see the cover that I shot for the magazine, the feature
article that I shot for the magazine, the photographs and translation I
did for someone else's article,
and my own winsome visage smiling out from my regular monthly column.
Feel free to look at the individual stories and photos.

But that was last month... But if you turn to the latest issue
http://www.gmorning.info/index.html
you can be pleasantly entertained with, Oh my! yet another set of
photos, articles, translations, and yes, my very own monthly column!
Aren't you happy that I've shown you to be the fool that you are? In
fact... I've proved it! :o)

Now.. lets see you prove that it's not so? Nope... didn't think you
could.

It must be difficult being you. Don't worry though. Enough people
pity you. Oh wait. No they don't. They don't even think about you.

Flatulant Dingo
2003-08-17 08:31:57 UTC
On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 14:10:03 +0700, Steve Kramer
Now.. lets see you prove that it's not so
Steve - wasting your time with our resident terrorist sympathiser,
chabon.

Let him run to his imman (or mummy), if she says ok, he will accept
it.

BTW what gear do you use?
Chabon
2003-08-17 10:59:12 UTC
Saw him with a Kodak threw-away last time....
Chabon
2003-08-17 12:02:07 UTC
On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 18:16:47 +0700, Steve Kramer
Hey coward... are you going to say this to my face? Or are you going to
run away and hide? Smart money is on the 'run away and hide.
Sure I will do that cheap charlie!
Steve Kramer
2003-08-17 12:37:40 UTC
Post by Chabon
On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 18:16:47 +0700, Steve Kramer
Hey coward... are you going to say this to my face? Or are you going to
run away and hide? Smart money is on the 'run away and hide.
Sure I will do that cheap charlie!
No one expected anything other. Tell me where to find you Tuesday night.
I'll be there. You won't.

Steve Kramer
Chiang Mai, Thailand
http://www.photoenvisons.com
cucumber
2003-08-17 23:13:14 UTC
Post by Steve Kramer
Post by Chabon
On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 18:16:47 +0700, Steve Kramer
Hey coward... are you going to say this to my face? Or are you going to
run away and hide? Smart money is on the 'run away and hide.
Sure I will do that cheap charlie!
No one expected anything other. Tell me where to find you Tuesday night.
I'll be there. You won't.
Steve Kramer
Chiang Mai, Thailand
Say Hey Stevie !!

*Smart money* You don't have a pot to piss in or a door to kick it out of.

I'll be at the Mango Tree with my knuckle dusters !!
cucumber
2003-08-17 23:11:23 UTC
Post by Chabon
On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 18:16:47 +0700, Steve Kramer
Hey coward... are you going to say this to my face? Or are you going to
run away and hide? Smart money is on the 'run away and hide.
Sure I will do that cheap charlie!
Say Hey Stevie !!

He can't say it becuz you have no face. You lost your face along with your
benjo brush several weeks ago. You lost big time !!
livehuman
2003-08-17 12:42:49 UTC
Post by David Shorter
by Cucumber and contains his first announcement of the date of the
"contest". Note that Cucumber's post is some 10 hours LATER than
Kramer's and that he set the date for one of the days that Kramer
said he will not be available.
I'm not taking sides, this information is posted in the hope that
it will go some way towards ending all the crap that gets posted
about the "contest".
It's kind of you to do so, but the reality of the situation is that
truth and facts don't matter to most. They use 'internet truth.'
That is
defined as "jumping up and down waving one's arms furiously while
shouting what ever comes to mind in a very loud voice as often as
possible." If you do that in a newsgroup, it suddenly becomes 'true'
and
can then be used as 'proof.' A truly remarkable phenomenon! LOL!

And you should know Stevie, since it is your favorite sleazeball
tactic to use, you fucking hippocrite, making Steve Kramer the
sleaziest TROLL in this ng.
cucumber
2003-08-17 23:15:56 UTC
Post by David Shorter
[...]

These negative postings directed towards you isn't helping your dying
snapper business any. Not of a professional to get involved in these
postings ......but wait .....you fall under the category of a amateur
photographer - so guess you qualify !!
cucumber
2003-08-17 23:18:11 UTC
Post by David Shorter
[...]
Hiya Pinkie!! I guess the welfare office is closed today so you got a
chance to use your mother-in-law's computer again, huh? Are you paying
her rent yet, or just sponging off her as usual.
Hey, did they reposes your machine shop tools yet, or is that next week?
We gotta spend more time together, Pinkie. I miss hearing about all your
failures. It's about time for another "Wagon's HO! Off for another job"
story.
Steve Kramer
Chiang Mai, Thailand
Say Hey !!

Soon it will be Stevie singing, "On The Road Again" His photo business is on
a downward spirial. Won't be long before the old boy is, "On The Road Again"
cucumber
2003-08-17 23:09:52 UTC
Post by Flatulant Dingo
Let him run to his imman (or mummy), if she says ok, he will accept
it.
BTW what gear do you use?
Saw him with a Kodak threw-away last time....
Hey coward... are you going to say this to my face? Or are you going to
run away and hide? Smart money is on the 'run away and hide.
Steve Kramer
Chiang Mai, Thailand
Say Hey Stevie:

How is one to peel that 1,000 baht note your holding on to ?? You still have
a death grip on it ??
Chabon
2003-08-17 12:03:32 UTC
On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 18:36:02 +0700, Steve Kramer
Otherwise, I use a disposable. :o)
dat the only one you have?
cucumber

Dat's the only one he know how to use !!
cucumber
2003-08-17 11:13:33 UTC
Post by Chabon
On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 14:10:03 +0700, Steve Kramer
Now.. lets see you prove that it's not so
Steve - wasting your time with our resident terrorist sympathiser,
chabon.
Let him run to his imman (or mummy), if she says ok, he will accept
it.
BTW what gear do you use?
Say Hey !!

Oohhhh Shit ! Don't you read his adverts ?? He tells you of the mickey mouse
gear he uses - ya dummy !!
cucumber
2003-08-17 23:21:54 UTC
Post by Chabon
On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 14:10:03 +0700, Steve Kramer
Now.. lets see you prove that it's not so
Steve - wasting your time with our resident terrorist sympathiser,
Ohhhh.... I can only HOPE that he is actually a terrorist sympathizer. I
will make my work so much more rewarding. *grin*
Post by Chabon
Let him run to his imman (or mummy),
The operative word being 'run.' Well, he can run, but he just can't
hide.
Post by Chabon
BTW what gear do you use?
I assume you are referring to photography... :o)
It depends upon what I need to shoot.
If I am shooting sports I use a Nikon F5 for the 8 frames per second
feature. Landscapes, I use the same for its mirror lock-up. Otherwise I
usually use a Nikon D100 digital or a Nikon F100 for film. When shooting
in my studio, I either use the D100 or the F5. For the digital I use 1
Gig Compact Flash cards. I usually carry 6 Gig with me.
As a backup to all these when on a shoot, I carry a Nikon F80. If I will
be in seriously cold weather where batteries might not work I use a
Nikon FE. For a lightweight walking around camera I use a Contax G2
rangefinder.
For underwater shooting I either put one of the Nikons in a scuba
housing or use a Sea&Sea MotorMarine II-EX with twin strobes, depending
on how much weight I can bring along. In some of the places we shoot we
can only carry a total of 12 kilo of gear per person aboard the plane so
we need to pare down the weight. For the shoot we did of WW II wrecks in
the Philippines (snip URL) we couldn't even bring
THAT much on the plane that took us the final leg of the trip to
Busuanga Island in northern Palawan province. We had to ship a lot of
our gear ahead of time. Unfortunately, the water was so murky and the
viz so bad that trip we couldn't get all the long shots we wanted.
However, the short ones that we did get were good enough for our client.
Otherwise, I use a disposable. :o)
Steve Kramer
Chiang Mai, Thailand
(snip URL)
--
Say Hey Stevie !!

Say Hey Whacko !! Stop advertising on SCT
LarbGai
2003-08-16 22:51:16 UTC
If they were, I wouldn't be able to pay the 35,000 baht I spend each
month on my advertising budget. With a half page full color adverts in 6
different magazines, the costs add up. Fortunately, it more than pays
for itself.
But of course, being that you aren't in Chiang Mai... wait a sec... you
aren't even in Thailand are you, so don't know that, do you? Your words
come out sounding pretty foolish to all those who are, and see the
adverts on a daily basis. It's almost impossible to go through a day in
Chiang Mai as a tourist without seeing my smiling face looking at you
from a poster on a hotel lobby wall, a magazine in the concierge desk,
or at any of the Tourist Information booths all around town. And some
day... think of it... some day, if you EVER get to visit Thailand, you
too can ask to take my class. And I can say 'sorry Bub. No room for
you!' ROTFL!!! But that won't happen, will it. You'll never raise the
money to visit your Paradise Lost. You'll just have to dream about it.
So you go back to dreaming about living in LOS, live in your fantasy
world, post to Thai newsgroups so you can pretend, while the rest of us
go about our daily lives, enjoying what Thailand has to offer. Dream on,
son, dream on.
Steve Kramer
Chiang Mai, Thailand
*******55555555555555555555555555 Shades of that other sad sack, Lummox, in
Bangkok.

Why oh why do these losers have to trumpet their dreams across the internet???

On and on they go about what they would be if they could be.

Pathetic really, but I guess it's a cry for help. Perhaps the SPCA should do
them a favour and put them down. ;-)
Steve Kramer
2003-08-17 01:06:42 UTC
Post by LarbGai
Why oh why do these losers have to trumpet their dreams across the internet???
If they didn't you'd have no venue for your dreams about living in
Thailand.
Post by LarbGai
On and on they go about what they would be if they could be.
Speaking of losers... When are you moving to LOS?

Tchiowa
2003-08-17 02:46:39 UTC
But of course, being that you aren't in Chiang Mai... wait a sec... you
aren't even in Thailand are you, so don't know that, do you? Your words
come out sounding pretty foolish to all those who are, and see the
adverts on a daily basis. It's almost impossible to go through a day in
Chiang Mai as a tourist without seeing my smiling face looking at you
from a poster on a hotel lobby wall, a magazine in the concierge desk,
or at any of the Tourist Information booths all around town.
What a scary thought!!!!

:-)
Steve Kramer
2003-08-17 07:14:28 UTC
Post by Tchiowa
But of course, being that you aren't in Chiang Mai... wait a sec... you
aren't even in Thailand are you, so don't know that, do you? Your words
come out sounding pretty foolish to all those who are, and see the
adverts on a daily basis. It's almost impossible to go through a day in
Chiang Mai as a tourist without seeing my smiling face looking at you
from a poster on a hotel lobby wall, a magazine in the concierge desk,
or at any of the Tourist Information booths all around town.
What a scary thought!!!!
:-)
Frankly... it scares me too. Today I had to take some photos for the
front page of a magazine, and I had to do it in a covert fashion. So I
DIDN'T put on my hat. I DIDN'T put on my photographer's vest, I DIDN'T
carry a big equipment bag. And no one recognized me in a very familiar
venue. I was able to look just like all the other tourists and I could
get 100 photos of exactly what I needed!! LOL!

Steve Kramer
Chiang Mai, Thailand
http://www.photoenvisons.com
cucumber
2003-08-16 23:30:14 UTC
Post by LarbGai
says...
Post by Chabon
[...]
For the sake of redundancy. For the sake of clarification:

The day I take your Mickey Mouse amateur photo course is the day that
rabbi's drive around in BMW's
cucumber
2003-08-16 23:09:35 UTC
Post by Steve Kramer
We had another delicious meal at the Jerusalem Falafel Restaurant in
Chiang Mai yesterday. The yogurt was out of this world as was the
babbaganush. But it was the falafel in fresh pitta bread that really
made the meal. Even though Chiang Mai is half empty this time of year,
and most restaurants only filling some of their seats, we had to wait 5
minutes for a table to open up, and there were three other couples
behind us. If you find yourself on Moonmuang Road and are hungry for
some good foods, this is the place to find it.
Steve Kramer
Chiang Mai, Thailand
(URL removed by cucumber)

Say Hey Stevie !!

The snapper business must be going to shit. You working for your jewish
friend now ??

The day I give that bitch any of my business is the day you'll see rabbis
driving BMW's

5555555555555555555555555555