Steve Kramer the photographer of Thailand
McGriff
2004-11-06 05:30:22 UTC
Steve Kramer is a photographer I have been hearing much about. I've
heard that he has great skill and talent. I've seen his pictures. They
are awesome. The guy even has his own newsgroup. That's what I call a
*REAL* photographer!!!

McGriff

Grumman-581
2004-11-06 05:24:00 UTC
<useless-dribble-snipped>

<bitch-slap>

<plonk>
chilly
2004-11-06 08:32:59 UTC
Post by McGriff
Steve Kramer is a photographer I have been hearing much about. I've
heard that he has great skill and talent. I've seen his pictures. They
are awesome.
Frick. They aren't awesome.

? The guy even has his own newsgroup. That's what I call a
Post by McGriff
*REAL* photographer!!!
He has his own photography newsgroup? Why aren't you there instead of here?
u***@imagenoir.com
2004-11-06 10:28:03 UTC
Steve Kramer is a photographer I have be[*SLAP!*]
Fuck off, troll.
Steve Kramer
2004-11-06 10:57:05 UTC
Post by McGriff
Steve Kramer is a photographer I have been hearing much about. I've
heard that he has great skill and talent. I've seen his pictures. They
are awesome. The guy even has his own newsgroup. That's what I call a
*REAL* photographer!!!
McGriff
Thank you, McGriff. Very nice of you, but have you any idea of all the
flames you will be fanning?
I have to admit... this much flattery all at once is almost
overwhelming.

But I think in this case it would be best not to feed the trolls.

Steve Kramer
Chiang Mai, Thailand
http://www.photoenvisions.com
--
"The voyage of discovery lies not in seeking new horizons, but in seeing
with new eyes." - Marcel Proust
pickle
2004-11-06 11:14:11 UTC
Post by Steve Kramer
Post by McGriff
Steve Kramer is a photographer I have been hearing much about. I've
heard that he has great skill and talent. I've seen his pictures. They
are awesome. The guy even has his own newsgroup. That's what I call a
*REAL* photographer!!!
McGriff
Thank you, McGriff. Very nice of you, but have you any idea of all the
flames you will be fanning?
I have to admit... this much flattery all at once is almost
overwhelming.
But I think in this case it would be best not to feed the trolls.
Steve Kramer
Chiang Mai, Thailand
http://www.photoenvisions.com
Say Hey Stevie:

Oh No !! Not another sock puppet coming to life !!

555 Yee-Haw !!
chilly
2004-11-06 13:35:07 UTC
Post by McGriff
News==----
Post by Steve Kramer
Thank you, McGriff. Very nice of you, but have you any idea of all the
flames you will be fanning?
I have to admit... this much flattery all at once is almost
overwhelming.
But I think in this case it would be best not to feed the trolls.
Steve Kramer
Chiang Mai, Thailand
http://www.photoenvisions.com
Oh No !! Not another sock puppet coming to life !!
Geez Louise! It's not a sock puppet when it's the real thing. What a
maroon.
Gene Palmiter
2004-11-06 12:34:01 UTC
The real irony is that the OP has "heard" that you have talent and skill.
And he is impressed by you having a newsgroup...the last is not a
photographic skill and the first two he only heard of?

As for the photos...if one is worth a thousand words....and he could only
say one....doesn't tell me much about the photographs....but lots of things
about the OP

Really though Steve....this is the most pathetic attempt at self-promotion I
have ever seen!
with new eyes." - Marcel Proust
Steve Kramer
2004-11-06 15:14:31 UTC
Post by Gene Palmiter
Really though Steve....this is the most pathetic attempt at self-promotion I
have ever seen!
Gene, if "I" were attempting a self-promotion, don't you think I would
do so in news groups in which I'm NOT already well known?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us
with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
Use yours.

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of Smart?

with new eyes." - Marcel Proust
Jack Daniels
2004-11-07 02:38:15 UTC
Post by Steve Kramer
Post by Gene Palmiter
Really though Steve....this is the most pathetic attempt at self-promotion I
have ever seen!
Gene, if "I" were attempting a self-promotion, don't you think I would
do so in news groups in which I'm NOT already well known?
Say Hey Stevie:

Yup! Your WELL know on soc.culture.thai allright!

Do work harder at your game Stevie - work smarter !!

5555 Yee-Haw !!
Jack Daniels
2004-11-07 02:40:37 UTC
Post by Steve Kramer
Post by Gene Palmiter
Really though Steve....this is the most pathetic attempt at self-promotion I
have ever seen!
Gene, if "I" were attempting a self-promotion, don't you think I would
do so in news groups in which I'm NOT already well known?
CORRECTION

Say Hey Stevie:

Yup! Your WELL known on social culture thai newsgroup.

Don't work harder at your game Stevie - work smarter !!

5555 Yee-Haw !!
Rand
2004-11-07 03:48:01 UTC
Post by Steve Kramer
Post by Gene Palmiter
Really though Steve....this is the most pathetic attempt at self-promotion I
have ever seen!
Gene, if "I" were attempting a self-promotion, don't you think I would
do so in news groups in which I'm NOT already well known?
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us
with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
Use yours.
We have enough youth, how about a fountain of Smart?
Steve Kramer
Chiang Mai, Thailand
http://www.photoenvisions.com
Steve - FWIW, there are lots of mixed opinions going back and forth in
this thread about your work. I just looked at your website, and I
liked what I saw. I'm not a pro like you. I'm just an amateur with a
Nikon N80, so I don't know how valuable my opinion would be to you.

I especially liked these two portraits.....

http://www.photoenvisions.com/pages/1AKHA5B.htm

http://www.photoenvisions.com/pages/KAREN6.htm
William DeMerit
2004-11-07 05:40:57 UTC
Rand, you seem like a reasonable sort of fellow, and not one of Steve
Kramer's many
fake personas created to play games here.

Kramer is not a bad photographer, just a mediocre one. I have seen his
images, and the ones on his website are more attune to amateur 'grab' (luck)
shots. Nothing more than that. In his 'commercial' images I've seen, he has
little knowledge of lighting or composition it seems, and from his 'column',
he has made newbie mistakes in teaching about depth of field which showed as
wrong information in his writing.

Kramer is not known for his photography, but he is known for trolling and
causing problems everywhere he shows his face. He is a low-class fellow who
subsists on lies and threats and name-calling to give him his 'life'. Sad,
but true. He is not liked by anyone who knows him, but because he is also a
self-admitted police informat, most try to give him a wide berth in this
area..

William Demerit
Chiang Mai, Thailand
Steve Kramer
2004-11-07 06:04:19 UTC
Post by William DeMerit
Rand, you seem like a reasonable sort of fellow, and not one of Steve
Kramer's many
fake personas created to play games here.
Interesting... this is the one and only posting ever made by a person of
this name. More so that his address is att.com which doesn't exist in
Thailand but is posted though Loxinfo which does... I smell a rat...

But to be fair, he has used a real name to seem more believable,
although his mail address bounces. So William, if you are so
knowledgeable about photography, can we please see some examples of your
work?
Perhaps you can show us a link to your magazine columns or other
writings? I think that might lend some credence to your comments. :o)

with new eyes." - Marcel Proust
William DeMerit
2004-11-07 06:48:53 UTC
Yes, Mr. Kramer, you are correct: My name is true and my email address is
not. I have enough Spam, thank you.
This is the internet, and using a real name/address or a fake one in know
way adds or takes away any truth or credibility, as you have yourself proved
here time and time again.

I am a retired news photogtapher of 35 years. I retired before the internet
was popular, and I never desired to post my work (some quite famous war
pics, too) on the internet. That is not my life anymore. Though I do still
have opinions on other's work sometimes, as you saw. I offer my opinions
freely, and without malice.

I call things the way I see them. That's all. Agree, or not, that's your
perogative, always. My intent is not to communicate with you except on this
one occasion. I simply wanted to offer my opinion and observation regarding
a controversial topic- you.

William DeMerit
Chiang Mai, Thailand
with new eyes." - Marcel Proust
Steve Kramer

with new eyes." - Marcel Proust
Steve Kramer
2004-11-07 09:29:42 UTC
Post by William DeMerit
Yes, Mr. Kramer, you are correct: My name is true and my email address is
not. I have enough Spam, thank you.
A quick check with the Thai immigration computers do not show ANY person
in the Kingdom named 'William DeMerit.' You are not telling us the
truth...

Why did you need to lie to us.
Why did you need to change the wording of the subject line?
Why, after all these years of NEVER posting did you feel the need?

I think we know the answers to all the above...
We know who you really are.

with new eyes." - Marcel Proust
William DeMerit
2004-11-07 09:52:03 UTC
Steve Kramer you really are paranoid- and lying again. You didn't check any
Thai Immmigration computer even though I agree with you that you are a
low-class snitch. Just because you are a liar and a dishonest human doesn't
mean I am...I am as stated, whether you like it or believe it or not. Makes
no difference in my life. Except that discussing anything with you is a
waste of my more valuable time. Fortunately, I have a life, and don't need
to spend years trolling the internet as records show you have done and
continue
to do so.

William DeMerit
Chiang Mai, Thailand
Post by Steve Kramer
Post by William DeMerit
Yes, Mr. Kramer, you are correct: My name is true and my email address is
not. I have enough Spam, thank you.
A quick check with the Thai immigration computers do not show ANY person
in the Kingdom named 'William DeMerit.' > Steve Kramer
with new eyes." - Marcel Proust
Steve Kramer

with new eyes." - Marcel Proust
Steve Kramer
2004-11-07 10:24:51 UTC
a waste of my more valuable time...
much more valuable.
Fortunately, I have a life...
a great life... That's obvious.
records show you have done...
time spent as a researcher about me too.

I guess checking these records about me isn't consisidered 'a waste of
your more valuable time...

Fortunately, you have a life.

Good thing. :o)

with new eyes." - Marcel Proust
chilly
2004-11-07 11:00:03 UTC
"William DeMerit" <***@att.com> wrote in message news:cmkr86$ks6$***@news.loxinfo.co.th...
(snip) Makes
Post by William DeMerit
no difference in my life. Except that discussing anything with you is a
waste of my more valuable time. Fortunately, I have a life, and don't need
to spend years trolling the internet
ahahahahhahaha, right

(snip)
Chabon
2004-11-07 10:05:06 UTC
On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 16:29:42 +0700, Steve Kramer
Post by Steve Kramer
A quick check with the Thai immigration computers do not show ANY person
in the Kingdom named 'William DeMerit.' You are not telling us the
truth...
Ha Ha Ha: Our self appointed snitch sez dat! Kramer: you're a wannabe
- I can tell you - you will not last long!
BTW feel free to post again about PULO? Can't wait!
Cheers
Steve Kramer
2004-11-07 10:16:32 UTC
JIR reports on the infiltration of schools by extremist Islamist
teachers and students in the region. Chabon, what is your part in all of
this?

Over the course of 2004, the Islamist insurgency in southern Thailand
has escalated through a series of assassinations, bombings and raids for
which no organization has claimed responsibility. Chabon, what is your
part in all of this?

In a disturbingly opaque conflict that has defied the best efforts of
the security forces to quell, only one clear frontline has emerged: the
region's education system. Chabon, what is your part in all of this?

Royal Thai Army's (RTA) Southern 4th Army command now refers to the
unrest as the 'Ustaz rebellion'. Chabon, what is your part in all of
this?

Chabon, what is your part in all of this?

Do you feel the eyes?

Chabon
2004-11-07 11:12:08 UTC
On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 17:16:32 +0700, Steve Kramer
Post by Steve Kramer
Chabon, what is your part in all of this?
Do you feel the eyes?
Steve Kramer
Thanks Kramer - thought already you'd leave me out!
Never mind you made again a jackass out of yourself!
Steve Kramer

Chabon
2004-11-07 14:37:40 UTC
On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 19:34:02 +0700, Steve Kramer
Post by Steve Kramer
Chabon, what is your part in all of this?
Do you feel the eyes?
Steve Kramer
**Lame Steve. Lame. You got caught spamming again. You still don't
realise
that the more you spam you send out, the more damage you're doing to
your
'business'. And boy, have you done some damage to your 'business'!!!
Steve Kramer

LarbGai
2004-11-07 19:49:22 UTC
Post by Steve Kramer
A quick check with the Thai immigration computers do not show ANY person
in the Kingdom named 'William DeMerit.' You are not telling us the
truth...
****On a Sunday????? Stevie you are fibbing again, sorta like the great AFP fib
all over again.

You REALLY must get yourself a life. ;-)

*GRIN*
Steve Kramer
2004-11-07 23:47:11 UTC
Post by LarbGai
Post by Steve Kramer
A quick check with the Thai immigration computers do not show ANY person
in the Kingdom named 'William DeMerit.' You are not telling us the
truth...
****On a Sunday?????
Uh... Larbie? Do you think Immigration is closed on Sundays?

You REALLY need to get out more.

with new eyes." - Marcel Proust
LarbGai
2004-11-08 10:31:42 UTC
Post by Steve Kramer
Uh... Larbie? Do you think Immigration is closed on Sundays?
You REALLY need to get out more.
Steve Kramer
***** *SMIRK* It is to those with no business there Stevie....... Even you as
their number one snitch has'nt got that sorta clout.

Uh oh...........You're going to tell us all you have, right?????

Kinda like the clout you have with the AFP Stevie eh????

Ho hum......
pickle
2004-11-09 05:21:05 UTC
Post by LarbGai
Post by Steve Kramer
Uh... Larbie? Do you think Immigration is closed on Sundays?
You REALLY need to get out more.
Steve Kramer
***** *SMIRK* It is to those with no business there Stevie....... Even you as
their number one snitch has'nt got that sorta clout.
Uh oh...........You're going to tell us all you have, right?????
Kinda like the clout you have with the AFP Stevie eh????
Ho hum......
Say Hey !!

I told-ja Stevie you ain't got that much fucking steam !!

5555 Yee-Haw !!
LarbGai
2004-11-07 09:33:59 UTC
In article <***@seatraveler.com>, ***@seatraveler.com says...

I smell a rat...

*****Since you are home alone Stevie, you probably do.........The smelliest rat
in Chiang Mai.......................YOURSELF!!!!

*GRIN*
Greg Mossman
2004-11-07 03:58:41 UTC
Talking about deep throat!
Steve Kramer
2004-11-07 09:15:27 UTC
Post by Greg Mossman
Post by Rand
http://www.photoenvisions.com/pages/KAREN6.htm
Talking about deep throat!
Actually her 'neck' isn't any longer than normal. The weight of the
brass rings depress her collar bones and shoulders making it 'appear'
that her neck is longer. If the rings were removed she would be able to
recover the normal shape over time. However it would be very painful and
require a great deal of time and physical therapy to build up the neck
and shoulder muscles.

And if she removes them she might get eaten by a tiger. (Which is one of
the stories of why this custom began.) The fact that there hasn't been a
Long Neck Karen woman attacked by a tiger in Thailand in more than 100
years attests to the efficacy of this custom. Of course there also
haven't been any tigers seen in Thailand in more than 100 years, but
that's probably not relevant.

with new eyes." - Marcel Proust
Steve Kramer
2004-11-07 05:54:35 UTC
Post by Rand
Steve - FWIW, there are lots of mixed opinions going back and forth in
this thread about your work. I just looked at your website, and I
liked what I saw.
Thanks. Photos like these are one of the joys of living in SE Asia.
However, ALL of these photos are pretty old. I really need to update my
web site one of these days.
Post by Rand
I'm not a pro like you. I'm just an amateur with a
Nikon N80, so I don't know how valuable my opinion would be to you.
All opinions are valuable, and the N80 is what many pros use as a backup
camera on shooting assignments. With the exception of sports
photography, the N80 can do just about anything needed. The world famous
mountaineer photographer who passed away last year, Galen Rowell, used
the N80 as his normal 'carry' camera along with the 80-400 VR lens. If
it's good enough for him, it should work for you! *grin*
Post by Rand
I especially liked these two portraits.....
http://www.photoenvisions.com/pages/1AKHA5B.htm
She is still alive and busy selling her bamboo pipes to all the tourists
who come to her village. She always sits together with her friend
http://www.photoenvisions.com/pages/YAKHA5A.htm and the two of them make
a mint (in Thai terms) selling pipes and posing for pictures. They must
be the two most photographed Akha hill tribe women along the
Thai/Burmese border!
Post by Rand
http://www.photoenvisions.com/pages/KAREN6.htm
She has left Thailand and returned to Burma, although she comes back
from time to time. A Thai man has established a mountain village above
Chiang Rai in which he rents houses to Long Neck Karens to come and live
while they sell their goods to the tourists. Most only stay several
months then return to Burma to replenish their stocks however several
have lived in the same village for years. It's the only way that these
Karen tribes people can earn any cash money. There is no work for them
in Burma, and it's illegal for them to work in Thailand. It's the
tourist industry that keeps them alive.

Favorites of mine too, (both people AND photos) and both have been sold
many times. (Photos only...)

I don't know which group you have seen all this garbage in, but the
majority of the comments come from two people in soc.culture.thai who
use several different faked names and addresses. On of them is 'Takin
Gthepiss' and the other is 'Pickle' (also known as Jack Daniels, Old
Crow, [he is our town drunk] etc.,) and one psychotic who calls himself
either 'Live Human' or 'Jasoni.' In any event it's noticeable that all
the derogatory comments come from faked names and addresses, but
anonymous posters repeatedly show by their posts why they are ashamed to
associate their real name with their posts.

Thanks again for you kind feedback. It's appreciated.

with new eyes." - Marcel Proust
LarbGai
2004-11-07 09:37:03 UTC
*****Heh heh..........And your *awards* to eh Stevie ;-)

*SMIRK*
LarbGai
2004-11-07 09:31:19 UTC
*****555555555555 Oh dear...............Yet another Kramer sock puppet. How
many now Stevie??????
Takin Gthepiss
Steve Kombat Kramer
BWL
with new eyes." - Marcel Proust
William Graham
2004-11-06 21:02:58 UTC
Post by Gene Palmiter
As for the photos...if one is worth a thousand words....
It had better be. It takes 6 megabytes to store a photo, and a thousand
words only takes 10 or 15 kilobytes.....
me
2004-11-06 21:41:17 UTC
Post by William Graham
Post by Gene Palmiter
As for the photos...if one is worth a thousand words....
It had better be. It takes 6 megabytes to store a photo, and a thousand
words only takes 10 or 15 kilobytes.....
I myself heard that Steve is a great photographer. The only problem is that
I don't know who the samhell he is. ;-)
Steve Kramer
2004-11-07 02:26:04 UTC
Post by me
Post by William Graham
Post by Gene Palmiter
As for the photos...if one is worth a thousand words....
It had better be. It takes 6 megabytes to store a photo, and a thousand
words only takes 10 or 15 kilobytes.....
I myself heard that Steve is a great photographer. The only problem is that
I don't know who the samhell he is. ;-)
Do any of us really know? Everyone thinks I'm psychotic, except for my
friends who live deep inside the Earth. Therapy is expensive. Poppin'
bubble wrap is cheap. You choose.

with new eyes." - Marcel Proust
Gene Palmiter
2004-11-06 22:22:38 UTC
That's cost....worth is not always related to cost.
pickle
2004-11-06 22:12:46 UTC
Post by Steve Kramer
Thank you, McGriff. Very nice of you, but have you any idea of all the
flames you will be fanning?
I have to admit... this much flattery all at once is almost
overwhelming.
But I think in this case it would be best not to feed the trolls.
Steve Kramer
Chiang Mai, Thailand
http://www.photoenvisions.com
--
"The voyage of discovery lies not in seeking new horizons, but in seeing
with new eyes." - Marcel Proust
Say Hey !!

Steve Kramer - A bullshitter to end all bullshitters !!

555 Yee-Haw !!
Crownfield
only an * like you would be sucked in.
Takin Gthepiss
2004-11-06 13:22:01 UTC
Post by Steve Kramer
Post by McGriff
Steve Kramer is a photographer I have been hearing much about. I've
heard that he has great skill and talent. I've seen his pictures. They
are awesome. The guy even has his own newsgroup. That's what I call a
*REAL* photographer!!!
McGriff
Thank you, McGriff. Very nice of you, but have you any idea of all the
flames you will be fanning?
I have to admit... this much flattery all at once is almost
overwhelming.
But I think in this case it would be best not to feed the trolls.
**ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now we know you're desperate. Fancy creating a
sock muppet and getting 'it' to make a post praising yourself, and then
having the bare faced audacity to come back and tell us how flattered you
are!!! Is there no end to your ego???? You pompous conceited windbag!!!

The best bit though was when you added '... it would be best not to feed the
trolls'. You're a troll Steve. You created the post in the first place, and
replied to it. You're feeding yourself you fool.... ;-)
Steve Kombat Kramer
BigHock
2004-11-07 16:17:37 UTC
Post by Takin Gthepiss
You're a troll Steve.
Any chance you can shut your fat flabby face?

Well can you?
Takin Gthepiss
2004-11-07 17:03:13 UTC
**No. :-)
LarbGai
2004-11-06 20:04:15 UTC
*****Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Stevie..............So modest, you make me blush.

;-)
Jack Daniels
2004-11-07 09:43:13 UTC
Post by LarbGai
Post by Steve Kramer
Thank you, McGriff. Very nice of you, but have you any idea of all the
flames you will be fanning?
I have to admit... this much flattery all at once is almost
overwhelming.
But I think in this case it would be best not to feed the trolls.
Steve Kramer
*****Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Stevie..............So modest, you make me blush.
;-)
Say Hey Stevie !!

No shit man !! - If you plan on staying in Thailand - I'd seriously
begin thinking of that jap Banzai #1 noodle stand. Appears you will
have more success at that then you photo shit bin business.

BTW - In order to supplement your meager income - Pese Control
Services - are now accepting applications for part time security
guards.

5555 Yee-Haw !!
Takin Gthepiss
2004-11-07 17:02:06 UTC
Post by Jack Daniels
Post by LarbGai
Post by Steve Kramer
Thank you, McGriff. Very nice of you, but have you any idea of all the
flames you will be fanning?
I have to admit... this much flattery all at once is almost
overwhelming.
But I think in this case it would be best not to feed the trolls.
Steve Kramer
*****Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Stevie..............So modest, you make me blush.
;-)
Say Hey Stevie !!
No shit man !! - If you plan on staying in Thailand - I'd seriously
begin thinking o fthatjapBanzai#1noodlestand.Appearsyouwill
have more success at that then you photo shit bin business.
BTW - In order to supplement your meager income - Pese Control
Services - are now accepting applications for part time security
guards.
**Should be an ideal job for Kombat Kramer. They won't need to supply Kramer
with a weapon, as he carries his own - his tripod. And they won't need to
train him, because he knows how to use it. Just ask Kramer's wife - she's
got the broken bones, missing teeth and bruises to prove it!!!
5555 Yee-Haw !!
BigHock
2004-11-16 06:56:03 UTC
Post by Takin Gthepiss
**Should be an ideal job for Kombat Kramer. They won't need to supply Kramer
with a weapon, as he carries his own - his tripod. And they won't need to
train him, because he knows how to use it. Just ask Kramer's wife - she's
got the broken bones, missing teeth and bruises to prove it!!!
Shame a punk assed pussy fat bald cocksucka like Takin Gthepiss can't
pull his mouth out of his ass and stop trolling.
John Jilk
Shame you had to bite.
pickle
2004-11-16 07:49:12 UTC
Post by John Jilk
Post by BigHock
Post by Takin Gthepiss
**Should be an ideal job for Kombat Kramer. They won't need to supply
Kramer with a weapon, as he carries his own - his tripod. And they
won't need to train him, because he knows how to use it. Just ask
Kramer's wife - she's got the broken bones, missing teeth and bruises
to prove it!!!
Shame a punk assed pussy fat bald cocksucka like Takin Gthepiss can't
pull his mouth out of his ass and stop trolling.
Shame you had to bite.
Say Hey Stevie !!

No Shit !! Now it is John Jilk !! Your fucking stupidty never falls to amaze
anyone !!

The pisser man knows how to take the piss and vinegar outta "U" - ASSHOLE !!

5555 Yee-Haw !!
John Jilk
2004-11-16 08:28:26 UTC
Post by Jack Daniels
Post by John Jilk
Post by BigHock
Post by Takin Gthepiss
**Should be an ideal job for Kombat Kramer. They won't need to
supply Kramer with a weapon, as he carries his own - his tripod.
And they won't need to train him, because he knows how to use it.
Just ask Kramer's wife - she's got the broken bones, missing teeth
and bruises to prove it!!!
Shame a punk assed pussy fat bald cocksucka like Takin Gthepiss
can't pull his mouth out of his ass and stop trolling.
Shame you had to bite.
Say Hey Stevie !!
No Shit !! Now it is John Jilk !! Your fucking stupidty never falls to
amaze anyone !!
The pisser man knows how to take the piss and vinegar outta "U" - ASSHOLE !!
5555 Yee-Haw !!
Screw you. I'm not Steve Kramer.

pickle
2004-11-16 07:51:35 UTC
Post by BigHock
Post by Takin Gthepiss
**Should be an ideal job for Kombat Kramer. They won't need to supply Kramer
with a weapon, as he carries his own - his tripod. And they won't need to
train him, because he knows how to use it. Just ask Kramer's wife - she's
got the broken bones, missing teeth and bruises to prove it!!!
Shame a punk assed pussy fat bald cocksucka like Takin Gthepiss can't
pull his mouth out of his ass and stop trolling.
Say Hey Pork Hock !!

Some people enjoy being double jointed !! My Rottweilers are good at it !!

555 Yee-Haw !!
Tom
troll feeding is a dumb thing
Takin Gthepiss
2004-11-06 13:15:54 UTC
Post by McGriff
Steve Kramer is a photographer I have been hearing much about. I've
heard that he has great skill and talent. I've seen his pictures. They
are awesome. The guy even has his own newsgroup. That's what I call a
*REAL* photographer!!!
McGriff
**Another one of your sock puppets Steve??? You really should go and seek
help!!!

Next thing we know you'll be back in a reply to 'yourself' telling us how
flattered you are... ;-)
Jack Daniels
2004-11-07 08:52:52 UTC
Post by Takin Gthepiss
Post by McGriff
Steve Kramer is a photographer I have been hearing much about. I've
heard that he has great skill and talent. I've seen his pictures. They
are awesome. The guy even has his own newsgroup. That's what I call a
*REAL* photographer!!!
McGriff
**Another one of your sock puppets Steve??? You really should go and seek
help!!!
Next thing we know you'll be back in a reply to 'yourself' telling us how
flattered you are... ;-)
Post by McGriff
Say Hey !!

Steve Kramer is indeed ready for the Happy Farm at Sung Prung
Pyschartic Hospital in Chiang Mai, Thailand.

5555 Yee-Haw !!
me
Who the F$CK asked you, shyte for brains?
BARD ROCK
2004-11-14 10:30:31 UTC
Post by McGriff
Steve Kramer is a photographer I have been hearing much about. I've
heard that he has great skill and talent. I've seen his pictures. They
are awesome. The guy even has his own newsgroup. That's what I call a
*REAL* photographer!!!
I saw his pix. To me they look like shit. But I have a fecal fetish so
our opinions may vary. GREAT FUCKIN WORK, STEVE!

BARD ROCK!